Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to The IRIS Network, Agent!
The comprehensive encyclopedia for Ubisoft's critically acclaimed game, Beyond Good & Evil
We are attempting to create the biggest and most informative guide to Beyond Good & Evil - And the IRIS Network needs your help!
|Pearl Walkthrough||Mdisk Guide||Mini-Games||Music|
- 210 articles created on the wiki
- 398 files uploaded to the wiki
- 3,532 contributions made towards the wiki
- October 6, 2016 - Ubisoft officially announce development on "the next Beyond Good and Evil game" following revealed concept art on Michel Ancel's Instagram account.
- August 1, 2014 - Michel Ancel starts Wild Sheep Studios, will remain at Ubisoft Montpellier to heed creative development of a 'proverbial sequel' to Beyond Good & Evil.
- February 11, 2014 - Beyond Good & Evil 2 is a journey through a world with strong consequences
- November 14, 2013 - Beyond Good & Evil's 10th Anniversary!
- July 17, 2013 - Michel Ancel outlines his vision for Beyond Good & Evil 2
- December 1, 2013 - The IRIS Network and BG&E Myth have affiliated, and become partners in crime!
- November 14, 2013 - The IRIS Network celebrates the 10th anniversary of Beyond Good & Evil.
- September 18, 2013 - The IRIS Network partners up with the Revolutionaries of the Rayman World, Rayman Pirate-Community.
- September 11, 2013 - The IRIS Network remembers 9/11.
- June 30, 2013 - The Beyond Good & Evil wiki has started branching out, making friends, and gaining Affiliates.
- October 30, 2012 - The Beyond Good & Evil wiki made it on wikia.com homepage.
Well, ambiguous and fictional question asker, i'll tell you!
This blog post will just be about me venting about what i've been up to, why i've not been around these parts in a long while, and possibly…Read more >
What I mean is where are we as consumers going? I remember times when fifty great games would come out every year, but last year (2014) all I remember are Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Brothers 4, and Fa…Read more >