Welcome to The IRIS Network, Agent!
The comprehensive encyclopedia for Ubisoft's critically acclaimed game, Beyond Good & Evil
We are attempting to create the biggest and most informative guide to Beyond Good & Evil - And the IRIS Network needs your help!
|Pearl Walkthrough||Mdisk Guide||Mini-Games||Music|
- 219 articles created on the wiki
- 448 files uploaded to the wiki
- 4,027 contributions made towards the wiki
- December 07, 2017 - First Space Monkey Program Live Stream!
- June 12, 2017 - Beyond Good and Evil 2 officially revealed at E3 2017
- October 6, 2016 - Ubisoft officially announce development on "the next Beyond Good and Evil game" following revealed concept art on Michel Ancel's Instagram account.
- August 1, 2014 - Michel Ancel starts Wild Sheep Studios, will remain at Ubisoft Montpellier to heed creative development of a 'proverbial sequel' to Beyond Good & Evil.
- February 11, 2014 - Beyond Good & Evil 2 is a journey through a world with strong consequences
- November 14, 2013 - Beyond Good & Evil's 10th Anniversary!
- July 17, 2013 - Michel Ancel outlines his vision for Beyond Good & Evil 2
- December 1, 2013 - The IRIS Network and BG&E Myth have affiliated, and become partners in crime!
- November 14, 2013 - The IRIS Network celebrates the 10th anniversary of Beyond Good & Evil.
- September 18, 2013 - The IRIS Network partners up with the Revolutionaries of the Rayman World, Rayman Pirate-Community.
- September 11, 2013 - The IRIS Network remembers 9/11.
- June 30, 2013 - The Beyond Good & Evil wiki has started branching out, making friends, and gaining Affiliates.
- October 30, 2012 - The Beyond Good & Evil wiki made it on wikia.com homepage.
Message to every woman all over the world.
You are worth it.
You are unique.
You are a diamond.
You are not an option.
I am not an option
I am not a back up plan
I am not allowable to be edited
I am the bes…Read more >
We work together as one.
Go back in time and tell the kid sitting in his living room, playing his Uncle's new playstation game, that he bought on a whim, that for the next 15 years, this experience yo…
Read more >